We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need tips on a place oceanfront for 8 adults and 4 kids?

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
St. Catharines...
Level Contributor
77 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Need tips on a place oceanfront for 8 adults and 4 kids?

Hi. Can you please give me ideas where I can rent a nice condo or hotel that would sleep 8 adults and 4 kids? I would like to be oceanfront and we are planning on going in October for the Canadian Thanksgiving. Thank you.

Asheville, North...
Level Contributor
156 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need tips on a place oceanfront for 8 adults and 4 kids?

Look at North Beach Plantation in North Myrtle Beach. It's located directly across from Barefoot Landing. In 2009 and 2010, the first two weeks of October were perfect as far as weather and crowds go. The resort just opened in 2009 and has 1 to 5 bedrooms available.

florida
Level Contributor
1,458 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Need tips on a place oceanfront for 8 adults and 4 kids?

I would get a beach front home for that many people. Check on vrbo.com Surfside Beach/Garden City Beach.

Lexington, KY
Level Contributor
93 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need tips on a place oceanfront for 8 adults and 4 kids?

I can recommend the following 5 bedroom beachfront homes from

www.dunes.com

Atlantic Heights & The Wave

Our family, and grandma have stayed in both.

Ontario
Level Contributor
243 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Need tips on a place oceanfront for 8 adults and 4 kids?

Check out century21thomas in North Myrtle Beach. They have condos with multiple bedrooms.

5. Re: Need tips on a place oceanfront for 8 adults and 4 kids?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2011, 23:16
Bristol, Virginia
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Need tips on a place oceanfront for 8 adults and 4 kids?

Island Vista. I highly recommend. They currently have a great promotion on their website. www.islandvista.com for 35% off for booking early!

Port Hope, Ontario
Level Contributor
75 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Need tips on a place oceanfront for 8 adults and 4 kids?

We stayed at Dunes Village 3 years ago. It is a great place if you have kids, and I believe they have 3 bedroom condos that would suit. Also you are going in october so could be a little cooler, and Dune village has the indoor water park. Two years ago we rented a cond from Surfside realty in Surfside. It was accross from the beach access in a nice location. There were 8 adults and we had tons of room. This year we are going to do the condo again and try the Breakers for a more central location.

Chesapeake, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Need tips on a place oceanfront for 8 adults and 4 kids?

Wow, You need to really have a budget in mind and decide if you want a house that will at best have a pool and maybe a hottub or if you want all of the perks of a resort.. My bestfriend and her family go together and they do resorts because they want all the amenities.. THere is the Avista in NMB there is also Beach Colony Resort, if you want more central in location or just to stay in MB then the Breakers or the Caribbean...

and yes that time of year be prepared for any temperature usually nice but you never know

Good luck

9. Re: Need tips on a place oceanfront for 8 adults and 4 kids?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 February 2012, 06:16