We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Breakers Hotel

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta Ga
Level Contributor
104 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
The Breakers Hotel

I have only been to Myrtle Beach one time, and for my next visit I have pretty well narrowed my search down to the Breakers Hotel. Address is 2006 N Ocean Blvd which is on 21st North. I am having problems remembering what is located near the Breakers. Can someone please let me know what is around this hotel ? Thanks !!

canada
Level Contributor
1,622 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Breakers Hotel

Love the Breakers Resort!

5 buildings in a row and you can use all the amenities!

Ok so across the street in the same building as the parking is a starbucks, ice cream shop and Papas restaurant. Right next door to the paradise building (breakers resort) is bummz bar.

Inside one of the breakers buildings is a bar called the red parrot.

Just up 21st avenue from Breakers is a row of restaurants and just a couple blocks over is mini- putt and some beachware shops.

Probably will have more responses - but that is the best that I can recall.

Wake Forest, NC
Level Contributor
913 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Breakers Hotel

Right on 21st Ave, you have The River City Cafe, (good for burgers) Next door to that is Soho Sushi, and next to that is Dirty Don's Oyster Bar.

Right on Bus. 17 is Knuckleheads, good place to grab a beer and shot a game of pool. About 1/3 mile south there is Pier 14. Good place to for a drink, would not recommned the food though.

Broadway at the Beach is about 1.5 miles up 21Ave. also.

Chesapeake, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Breakers Hotel

you have all the above mentioned you are within walking distance to the Boardwalk and the Strip area..... the Camelot hotel, The Anderson are right there also.... The Breakers is our favorite...

4. Re: The Breakers Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2012, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach