We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great Indoor Pool, Not Waterpark

La Grange Park...
1 post
Save Topic
Great Indoor Pool, Not Waterpark

My family and I are thinking of doing a last minute trip to MB later this month. I have 3 kids, 11yrs, 9yrs, & 7yrs. We have never been there before but I hear that the weather might be on the chilly side. I am looking for a nice (upscale) resort with a big indoor pool. I know that Dunes Resort has a nice indoor waterpark which they would like too, but my kids also want to swim and fool around in actual pools. Some of the resorts seem to show either small pools or only seem to focus on their indoor lazay rivers (which my kids love too).

Island Vista looks nice but not sure about the indoor pool. The Landmark seems to have a nice indoor pool but the rooms seem outdated. Any suggestions?

Mentioned in this post
Island Vista
Island Vista
1,392 Reviews
Myrtle Beach, SC
Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great Indoor Pool, Not Waterpark

take a look at Compass Cove or Caribbean resort

Mentioned in this post
Caribbean Resort And Villas
Caribbean Resort And...
3,253 Reviews
Myrtle Beach, SC
Rock Hill
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,091 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great Indoor Pool, Not Waterpark

Coral beach has a large indoor pool compared to many of the places that we stayed at.

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,377 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Great Indoor Pool, Not Waterpark

second Coral Beach if you want south end.....it's a pice pool and also a nice big "Roman Spa."

And yes, the Landmark's indoor pool is majestic but the rooms are not!

Howell, NJ
Level Contributor
1,246 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Great Indoor Pool, Not Waterpark

Compass Cove and Landmark

5. Re: Great Indoor Pool, Not Waterpark

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 August 2011, 15:10
Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Great Indoor Pool, Not Waterpark

Being that it is almost equal, I'll add a tie breaker, Compass Cove

Smile

Gary

7. Re: Great Indoor Pool, Not Waterpark

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 15:17