We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do while waiting for the day to come?

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
canada
Level Contributor
1,623 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
What to do while waiting for the day to come?

Ok so I have shopped and filled in all the missing colors etc. in my wardrobe - CHECK

Have ordered coupon books (dying for them to get here) - CHECK

Have searched the web for tour information and shows/mini putt/surf lessons/parasailing/jet skiing etc. - CHECK

Booked my flight (one way as the rest are driving down) and one way rental car from Charleston to MB - CHECK

Contacted Tanger Outlets and found out I can purchase their club card for further discounts while we are there - CHECK

Ok so how do I fill in the next 72 more days?????

New Hartford, New...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,053 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to do while waiting for the day to come?

Do you volunteer somewhere? Helping others always helps the time go faster for me.

http://www.thesunnews.com/

Then you can read daily about our favorite beach town!

Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: What to do while waiting for the day to come?

Too funny.....

Work a lot of overtime, this will give your mind a rest and you'll have a lot more spending money to help our economy :)

Be glad you not here now, another grey day and rain coming,

Stay sane and smile

Gary

Nothing has any power over me other than that

which I give it through my conscious thoughts.

-Anthony Robbins

canada
Level Contributor
1,623 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What to do while waiting for the day to come?

I only wish I had the luxury of being able to work/volunteer. I have fibromyalgia and am unable to work.

Any other suggestions? Have already scoped out a bocce set for only $14.99 - should be good enough for the beach! Will buy it closer to the time.

Already have a small pop up beach tent as well but could use some new chairs - will definately buy those down there!

Rock Hill
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,052 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What to do while waiting for the day to come?

Now just try to forget about until the time get here. That is about all you can do to get time to hurry up.

5. Re: What to do while waiting for the day to come?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 23:19