We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seafood joints

Tecumseh, Michigan
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Seafood joints

Here in Myrtle beach, there are a lot of seafood buffet places, are there any that really stand above the rest?

Thanks for the nfo

georgia
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,357 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seafood joints

The best seafood will be found at other than buffets IMO. If you esp. want buffet, I would try Crabby Mikes, Original Benjamins on the north end or maybe Prestons. I think the seafood is better at Sara J's, Lee's Inlet Kitchen, Inlet Crab Shack and many others.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,676 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seafood joints

I think that if you really enjoy crab legs,shrimp,clams,mussels and oysters rockafeller the buffets are great.Their desert bars can be pretty good also.

My choices would be Captain Georges and Original Benjamins in Restaurant Row.

I rarely touch the fish options on these buffets so I cannot comment on them.

Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Seafood joints

Well Tony is spot on with me, you can look in my past posts and Capt Georges and The Original Benjamin's are my 1st choices for buffets.

There is a new one that opened today where the 2nd Seafarer was in Surfside, it's called Seafood World and it promotes itself as having 200 items which would make it the largest one on the beach.

Smile

Gary

"There is a wonderful mythical law of nature that

the three things we crave most in life -- happiness,

freedom, and peace of mind -- are always attained

by giving them to someone else."

– Peyton Conway March

4. Re: Seafood joints

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 10:24