We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

North MB or Little River area seafood restaurant?

CT
Level Contributor
100 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
North MB or Little River area seafood restaurant?

We've been hitting Crab Catcher's in Little River as part of our annual golf trip for the past several years but I've read several reviews on various sites that all seem to say that something has changed and definitely not for the better. We're OK with so-so service but if the food's really gone downhill, that's another story.

Any insights on what's happening there and where in the area would be a good alternative for a really good casual seafood dinner?

Thanks much.

Hudson
Level Contributor
445 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: North MB or Little River area seafood restaurant?

One option is the Boundary House in Calabash.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
2,821 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: North MB or Little River area seafood restaurant?

Other than the steamed blue crabs, I've never been thrilled with the food at Crabcatchers. We do enjoy the casual atmosphere and sitting on the intracoastal waterway. Our favorite spot for casual seafood is Duffy Street Seafood Shack in the Cherry Grove section of North Myrtle.

Huntersville, North...
Destination Expert
for Huntersville
Level Contributor
579 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: North MB or Little River area seafood restaurant?

I used to always reccomend Ella's in Calabash but the last 2 years we have gone to Dockside. Ella's always seems to get you in quicker but Dockside has just been better food.

4. Re: North MB or Little River area seafood restaurant?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 13:19
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach
Recent Conversations