We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone know the name of this hotel?

Northeast
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Anyone know the name of this hotel?

In 2004, my husband and I stayed at a hotel/resort in Myrtle Beach. I can't recall the name of it but it was ocean front, very small, and in an extremely residential area. Might have had Sea in the name. I know in the next few years I went to the website for it, and it said it was being torn down and rebuilt as condos. Does anyone know the name? It's driving me nuts! Thank you!

Rock Hill
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,071 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone know the name of this hotel?

It used to be called the Sea Island I believe. It was going to keep the same name when it was being rebuilt but there were legal issues with another hotel somewhere with that name. The new name is Island Vista

Northeast
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone know the name of this hotel?

Yes, Sea Island! That's it..thank you so much!!!

3. Re: Anyone know the name of this hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 01:18