We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best choices off Restaurant.com for NMB?

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Topic
Best choices off Restaurant.com for NMB?

Any suggestions. Not particular on food. We like to try everything. staying at Kingston plantation.

Thanks

Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Best choices off Restaurant.com for NMB?

Why are you asking for NMB restaurants?

Kingston Plantation is not in NMB, or are you just avoiding MB so you don't have to pay the extra 1% sales tax on prepared food?

Gary

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best choices off Restaurant.com for NMB?

Thanks for the reply Gary. I thought Kingston Plantation was considered NMB (guess I should have read some of the other posts). Anyways we are looking for some recommendations around the Kingston plantation.

Thanks

Myrtle Beach, South...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,610 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best choices off Restaurant.com for NMB?

Greg Normans, House Of Blues and Joes Bar & Grille.

4. Re: Best choices off Restaurant.com for NMB?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 18 July 2011, 03:05
Edited: 18 July 2011, 03:05
Clayton, North...
Level Contributor
218 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best choices off Restaurant.com for NMB?

My family & I always visted Thorny's. They have a TV right at the table but sometimes that takes away the "dinner experience". I saw that there was a restaurant.com coupon for "Omaha Steakhouse". I wondered if that was any good.

Bethpage NY
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,332 posts
240 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best choices off Restaurant.com for NMB?

I really liked Greg Normans. We found the food and service to be top notch.

rhode island
Level Contributor
92 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best choices off Restaurant.com for NMB?

We like the Villa Tuscanna on 17 in north myrtle. it is Italian but also has seafood and steaks and is on restaurant .com. the decor is a little cheesy but food and service are very good

Huntington, West...
Level Contributor
127 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best choices off Restaurant.com for NMB?

The Omaha Steakhouse in the Embassy Suites Kingston hotel is pretty good. Even with the $25 certificate from restaurant.com it is still fairly expensive, our tab was ~$80 after the gift certificate was applied for 2 steaks and an appetizer (tip is included before certificate discount applied). Steaks were very good though.

9. Re: Best choices off Restaurant.com for NMB?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 13:18