We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant Row

Atlanta Ga
Level Contributor
104 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant Row

Would someone please tell me where "restaurant row " is located, what are the best places there...and lastly...what is the best place for fresh seafood near the Breakers Resort on 21st St ?

Thanks ! u guys rock !

Clayton, North...
Level Contributor
222 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant Row

It's off of hwy 17 right between Wilmington & North Myrtle Beach (that's the best way I can describe it). We drive through Wilmington, into NMB and we drive right through it.

This link might help:

myrtlebeachscrestaurants.com/Restaurant-Row.…

I personally, like Benjamin's. I think there is a gift certificate for them on restaurant.com. Use promo code FLAG for a $25 gift certificate for $4.

georgia
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,356 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant Row

Restaurant Row is good, but don't overlook the Murrells Inlet area for excellent seafood also. It is about 6 miles south of MB and has many highly rated restaurants and live entertainment along the Marshwalk too.

charleston, wv
Level Contributor
2,972 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant Row

Restuarant Row is between Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach. Give or take a block or two. On a map it would be between where By-Pass !7/Business !7 merge together at south end of Rest. Row. and Kings Road/ RT 22 interchange at north end of Rest. Row..

myrtlebeachscrestaurants.com/Restaurant-Row.…

The review site is great tool for researching. Rest. Row is just one of a nunber of dining areas. Murrell's Inlet that Nana mentioned to the south of MB is one. Calabash just across the NC border to the north would be another..

If you're looking for fresh seafood to take back to condo and cook it would be a toss up. Two places way up at north end of Strand in NMB. Platts and Berry's on Sea Mountain Highway. Think I've seen a place at south end mentioned before but I forget the name.

georgia
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,356 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant Row

The Fish Monger may be the one pop2748 is thinking of.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,652 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant Row

For fresh fish,theres Mr Fish and Phillips Seafood Market.

Some of the more popular restaurants along restaurant row are;

Thoroughbreds,Chestnut Hill, Cagneys,Original Benjamins and Giant Crab.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,264 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurant Row

Murrell's Inlet is worth the the drive for fresh. We've also bought take out from the two markets mentioned above & it's fresh & affordable.

Canada
Level Contributor
73 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurant Row

I don't see Benjamins listed on Restaurant.com.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,652 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Restaurant Row

They dropped out.

9. Re: Restaurant Row

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach