We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf Package or just wing it!

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
270 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Golf Package or just wing it!

We are coming down to Surfside Beach in August. Would I be better to book a golf package for my husband and son or just pay per day? Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Myrtle Beach, South...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,643 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf Package or just wing it!

The Mystical Golf Group is having a summer special of $128 for playing all 3 courses. Witch, Wizzard and Man O War are all good courses, so this a very good deal.

Other things you can do are look into specials in the Sun News.

Also if your son is 15 yrs old or younger there are some courses that will let him play free with paying adult.

You can get phone #s from the Myrtle Beach Golf Holiday web site.

You can also phone Myrtle Beach Trips at 1-800-819-2282 and ask about playing Myrtlewood,Pine Lakes and Arcadian Shores for one set price.Remember to ask if this includes "children play free".

Actually I just phoned them and for $127 you can play Arcadian Shores,Myrtlewood and Pine Lakes. And if your son is under 16 he can play free with dad.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
270 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golf Package or just wing it!

Tonymik,

Our son is actually 19 but that price is great. I will check them out and give them a call. Thanks for the advice.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,643 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golf Package or just wing it!

Your quite welcome. PM me and let me know how you made out.

4. Re: Golf Package or just wing it!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2011, 15:10
Myrtle Beach, South...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,643 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Golf Package or just wing it!

If your going to consider 3 out of the 5 listed above take Indian Wells,Prestwick and Whispering Pines. Both Wicked Stick and Indigo Creek play thru a lot of housing.

6. Re: Golf Package or just wing it!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 22:20
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach