We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hurricane fleet

Fond du Lac...
Level Contributor
154 posts
Save Topic
Hurricane fleet

Does anyone know if this fleet is still in business and do they still do the dolphin tours. Any idea on prices? Do you book in advance? Any info appreciated

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,410 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hurricane fleet

yes it is Google Hurricane Fleet

Texas Gulf Coast...
Level Contributor
275 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hurricane fleet

I just called them again yesterday, so my notes are fresh and should be correct.

$20 adults and $15 children

2 hr tours

Have been seeing dolphons regularly lately.

Can provide ur name and # to reserve ur spot on tour, if you desire. I suggest this because they will call you if they need to cancel. It may save you a bit of gas and frustration.

Most days there is a 2 pm tour and a 4:30 tour. 1:15 suggested arrival time for 2pm tours. No Sunday tours but there is a Sunday fishing boat that leaves at 8-12:30. ($35 adults w/ current special of $30, and $25 children)

800 373 2004

If planning a trip, it is easy to swing by Callahan's of Calabash for their huge and unique gift store and Christmas shoppe, Calabash Creamery for some ice cream, and perhaps a seafood spot in the area for lunch.

Fond du Lac...
Level Contributor
154 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hurricane fleet

Thanks for the info jello_2001

4. Re: Hurricane fleet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 23:15