We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seafood Buffet?

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Seafood Buffet?

Hi does anyone recommend any particular seafood buffet?

I ate at Captain George's in VA Beach before and love it. Great selection and one of the best. I saw that there is a Captain George in Myrtle Beach and wondering if any1 recommend it or any other seafood buffet?

georgia
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,353 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seafood Buffet?

IMO as buffets go, it is as good as the next one. I really prefer the non buffet places myself.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
306 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seafood Buffet?

As much as I'd like to try one, I can't bring myself to pay the outrageous prices for the buffets.

Rock Hill
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,074 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seafood Buffet?

Our favorite is Crabby Mikes in Surfside. We have ate many of the seafood buffetts and Crabby Mikes is by far the best.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Seafood Buffet?

Thanks for the info! We like king crab legs so usually try seafood buffet...

For non-buffet seafood restaurants, I read Mr.FIsh had high ratings on yelp. Can anyone second that?

Ontario
Level Contributor
243 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Seafood Buffet?

For seafood buffet IMO you can't beat Original Benjamin's.

Riverside...
Level Contributor
184 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Seafood Buffet?

Capt. George is a good buffet. We tried it and Original Benjamin's and preferred the Capt. Not as crowded, easier to get to your food selections and a lot more dessert choices! Haven't been to Mr. Fish yet, drove by it and it is a tiny little place but much has been written about it in this forum.

Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Seafood Buffet?

It is the same owners as in VA and yes it is good, I also rec Original Benjamin's a couple dollars less money, yes busier and great decor.

There are many buffetts here and some are nothing more than tourist traps.

Gary

8. Re: Seafood Buffet?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 01:18
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach