We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

compass cove or dunes village

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
16 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
compass cove or dunes village

we are debating on which hotel to go to in September. Compass cove has 2 waterslides and lots of pools. Dunes village has waterparks but they are indoors. Dunes rooms seem nice with washer dryer diswasher and compass cove doesnt have that only in the condo rooms which are pricey. We have 3 daughters aged 4,7 and 13 so not sure which would be better. Any input please would really help...thanks.

Bethpage NY
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,332 posts
240 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: compass cove or dunes village

I stayed at the dunes a few years ago and the rooms were very nice and clean. I have never stayed at Compass.

Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: compass cove or dunes village

Both places are nice and have the same owner, to answer your question, the kids will be happier at Compass Cove.

Check out vrbo.com and see if any condo's are available direct from owner, this is always a less expensive way to rent.

Enjoy the beach

Gary

Myrtle Beach, South...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,611 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: compass cove or dunes village

Mom might be a lot happier having a washer and dryer right in the room.

Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: compass cove or dunes village

Yes, but the main thing is to keep two 13 year olds happy and if they are happy so is mom :)

Gary

Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
16 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: compass cove or dunes village

LOL! Yes a washer and dryer would be nice but we decided to go with Compass Cove and I will use the laundry mat....heck maybe I'll get the 13 year old to do the laundry!! Now that would be a great vacation!! Thanks to all who helped out, take care

Allison.

Howell, NJ
Level Contributor
1,246 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: compass cove or dunes village

Great choice, enjoy your trip!

Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
16 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: compass cove or dunes village

Thanks Rich, cant wait.

8. Re: compass cove or dunes village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2012, 13:16
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach