We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help finding a 4 bedroom

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
Level Contributor
15 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Help finding a 4 bedroom

Hi everyone! I LOVE this forum, so helpful...so I am hoping I can get some help finding a place to stay. I am looking for a 4 bedroom place, kid friendly...will have a 3, 5, and 8 year old. I need something most importantly clean, then would like a nicer type of place (upscale?), kid friendly with a great pool area, and in a more quiet area if possible. I am finding it difficult to find places with 4 bedrooms....at this point I am looking at Caribbean, Mar Vista, and Kingston Plantation(villas or Margate tower). Any thoughts or suggestions are GREATLY appreciated...thanks!

New Hartford, New...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,053 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help finding a 4 bedroom

Did you try VRBO.com? You can type in 4 bedroom and this narrows down your search.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,616 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help finding a 4 bedroom

Try Southwind around 52N.

Bethpage NY
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,340 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help finding a 4 bedroom

If you want kid friendly and a 4 bdrm the Caribbean fits the bill. They have great indoor/outdoor water amenities. Also it's the last hi-rise before the residential Golden Mile so you are not sandwiched between hi rise resorts. It also allows to to walk to many activities and resturants and you are very near Broadway on the Beach. I have seen the 4 bdrm units in the Cayman tower, which is 4 years old and they really give you plenty of space and mutli balconies. You won't be disappointed. Also it has interior hallways which I prefer over exterior hallways which many resorts in MB have.I really do like Royale Palm in Kingston Plantation, it has great units,however, you won't have the water amenities offered at the Caribbean.

Good luck

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,742 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help finding a 4 bedroom

You might try a condo complex in North MB, I know MarVista Grande is very nice and has 3 and 4 bedroom units. It also has lazy river and pools. We recently stayed at crescent keys, I know they have 3 bedrooms but not sure of 4. Some of the bedrooms have multiple beds so you might could go smaller and save $$.

www.condolux.com

www.condo-world.com

Bethpage NY
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,340 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help finding a 4 bedroom

Since you only have 3 children you could easily fit into a 3 bdrm at the Caribbean. The master has a king with mstr bath. The second bedroom has 2 full size beds and a seperate entrance to the 2nd bath. The 3rd bdrm has a queen. So 3 kids would each have their own beds. Hope this helps

NJ
Level Contributor
15 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help finding a 4 bedroom

I am actually traveling with my parents too...so we need the 4th bedroom for them, thanks! Please keep the suggestions coming....thanks again!

Asheville, North...
Level Contributor
156 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help finding a 4 bedroom

North Beach Plantation has up to 5 bedrooms at the towers as well as single family homes at the resort.

8. Re: Help finding a 4 bedroom

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2012, 01:18