We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MBConcierge

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
MBConcierge

I see that you post a lot of answers to questions I was hoping you could look at my question that I posted Feb. 26 at 7:18pm, with the topic Holiday Sands North, and reply to it, your expert opion would be greatly appreciated.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,459 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: MBConcierge

Hey there...

The Holiday Sands North isnt a bad property at all...its not the shiniest nickel on the beach, but the staff there seems good, they have adequate accomodations, and they are centrally located. We used to stay in this area when we first vacationed in MB --- just down the way at Pier View. Something about that section of beach, and the people that run the properties there --- its like "old Myrtle Beach" --- which I do miss with some of the newer places coming in. Since you said you know that its not going to be a 4 star resort when you get there, you'll be fine! It doesnt have all the bells and whistles that some places do, but then on the other hand, the value for the $ when it comes to the room rate reflects that. I think you'll have a geat time! Let us know when you get back! :)

Mentioned in this post
Myrtle Beach
Myrtle Beach
Coastal South Carolina, SC
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: MBConcierge

Thanks so much I was as stated getting scared.

Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach