We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great INDOOR pool and/or Lazy River?

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
48 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Great INDOOR pool and/or Lazy River?

Okay, my head is swimming from looking at a kabillion different condos. I'm hoping someone here can help. We're planning a trip to the MB area over spring break. Our 13 y.o. is taking two friends along (sigh) so teen-oriented activities are a must. We're looking for a 2 BR oceanfront condo in a resort that has a great indoor pool(s) and indoor or indoor/outdoor lazy river. A game room would also be great. We're open to areas north and south of MB also. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
48 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great INDOOR pool and/or Lazy River?

Oops, almost forgot. The hubby says his only request is a pool bar - indoor or out. Low maintenance kinda guy. :)

Rock Hill
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,077 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great INDOOR pool and/or Lazy River?

I do not know what yor price range in but this is a option that has everything you want for tyour kids and husband plus more!!! It is Coral Beach Resort. Here is there website.

http://www.myrtlebeach-resorts.com/cb/

Also click the link up under here to read some of there reviews.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g54359-d97335-R… Beach_Resort-Myrtle_Beach_South_Carolina.html

I hope this helps ya out.

NC
Level Contributor
1,197 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Great INDOOR pool and/or Lazy River?

They'd enjoy Fairfield Sea Watch Plantation....11 hot tubs, 2 indoor pools, 5 outdoor pools, lazy river, activities program, indoor bar, outdoor bar, resturant... North Tower is the newest and the best but all are nice.

Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach