We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pane e Vino

New Hartford, New...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,082 posts
161 reviews
Save Topic
Pane e Vino

Went to Pane E Vino restaurant tonight just off River Oaks Drive. In the same shopping center where now closed Ville Mare was. Pane E Vino is a delightful place where Anna the owner comes out to speak with all her guests. The food is obviously made with the same devotion as Anna has for her family.

I will definitely be going back again!

Myrtle Beach, South...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,677 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pane e Vino

If you ask them to make up a dish they dont have on yhe menu be careful. My wife asked if they could try to duplicate a dish we always had gotten at Villa Mare called Pasta Lucia.It is Shrimp,tomatoes,spinach and mushroom over angel hair.They said they couldn't do angel hair only their own homemade pasta. Well she tried it and it was good but the price of $29 as compared with $18.95 at Villa Mare was crazy.

New Hartford, New...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,082 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pane e Vino

If I were to ask a restaurant to prepare something that wasn't on their menu and price was a concern I would ask them first what it was going to cost. Glad your wife liked the dish they specially made her. Many places would not even attempt to be so helpful.

What really made this restaurant special was the amount of personal service. Yes the food was outstanding but I am accustomed to authentic and delicious Italian food both where I live and in Myrtle Beach. Having the owner come to our table, warmly greet us, ask our names, hug each one of us, now that's the true Italian experience. I will certainly return at our next visit. For my brother and his wife this will definitely become a place they go to regularly as they live nearby.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,677 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pane e Vino

You are so right, we will always ask in the future.By the way Pane e Vina is in Restaurant.com.

New Hartford, New...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,082 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pane e Vino

That's great! I will tell my brother to look for it! Thanks!

5. Re: Pane e Vino

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 November 2012, 05:17