We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandy Beach Resort

Greenwood, South...
12 posts
Save Topic
Sandy Beach Resort

What is the age requirement for staying here? Has anyone stayed at the Magnolia Town House?

Athens, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,923 posts
406 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandy Beach Resort

You must be 25 to check into a room without a parent or guardian. The Magnolia building is the older of the 2 towers and the rooms are more like suite hotel rooms or efficiency rooms that older properties offer. The Magnolia rooms are fine but we prefer the nicer and more spacious Palmetto building rooms.

Edited: 04 January 2012, 19:52
Greenwood, South...
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandy Beach Resort

My friends and I were planning on staying there, not knowing what age was required for check in.

Thanks

Athens, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,923 posts
406 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandy Beach Resort

Many, if not most, places now require a minimum of 25 years of age for guests. I'm sure most would make exceptions for married couples under 25. A lot of the older and less desirable properties allow 18 or over to rent.

4. Re: Sandy Beach Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2013, 10:26