We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crescent Shores or Sea Island Inn

Indiana
Level Contributor
87 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Crescent Shores or Sea Island Inn

Well after reading and reading and reading, I may have narrowed down our condo choices to two - Crescent Shores and the newly renovated Sea Island Inn.

Seems like the Sea Island Inn will be much more costly for a 2 bedroom (e.g., anywhere from $300-$500 more per week) than a 2 bedroom at Crescent Shores.

Anyone have any feedback on Crescent Shores? Seems like the pool area may be at bit small ?? Do any of these resorts have tables with umbrellas? A lot of the literature shows none and we have family members that will need shade by the pool.

The Sea Island I am sure will be fantastic but we have no real pictures to look at yet as the resort tells me they will not have brochrues for a few more weeks.

Thanks for any feedback.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
296 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crescent Shores or Sea Island Inn

Sea Island has a web page with some pictures...www.seaislandonthebeach.com

NC
Level Contributor
1,197 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crescent Shores or Sea Island Inn

No umbrellas poolside at Crescent Shores; on the beach as elsewhere. The pool is narrow but 110' long, indoor pool also, 200' lazy river, 2 hot tubs, kids pool and fitness room. Both choices are very nice!

Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach
Recent Conversations