We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ideas, please

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
N. GA
Level Contributor
475 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Ideas, please

2 children and I coming to MB for a few days during Spring Break. Limited budget so not looking to be in the middle of things. Also limited mobility so don't want a really spread out complex. Would like...oceanfront, indoor and outdoor pools, and non smoking facility. North MB or Northern MB is fine...just need a good price at a decent place. Thanks!

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,410 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ideas, please

Maybe try Baywatch Resort-for sure entirely non-smoking facility, Crescent Beach section of NMB. Has all kinds of amenities, onsite restaurant, sports bar, small convenience store. A one stop shop. Rooms are pretty standard. Limited budget is hard to decipher exactly what that is.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
5,647 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ideas, please

Did you look at Long Bay? I think it is right up your alley. It is located in Myrtle Beach at 72nd St.

N. GA
Level Contributor
475 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Ideas, please

Budget is less than $100 a night.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
5,647 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ideas, please

I paid $135 a night at Long Bay during peak season, so I'd definitely check them out in the spring.

5. Re: Ideas, please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2013, 10:31
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach