We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Sands Condos

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
FL
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
Holiday Sands Condos

Just booked a Oceanview North condo and am pretty excited...

First time there, but not to Myrtle.. (always stayed at Crown Reef)

Do these start on the 9th floor? Do they have pretty much the same view or are the ones closer to the ocean better?

From what I understand, the kitchens come equipped with plates, drinkware, etc.

What DONT they have? Do they have blenders?

Is there just one dresser in the 2 queen bedrooms?

(there's gonna be 3 of us in there..so wanna be sure about space).

Im guessing they also provide bedsheets and linens?

Ive never booked a condo before.. so im not sure what I'd need.

Sounds like they provide everything, but just wanna be sure..

I've seen the video on it, and it looks like an awesome deal..

Thanks for the info..

Rock Hill
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,054 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Sands Condos

I think these start on the 7 floor. The parking garage goes up to the sixth and the ocean view room are above the garage. We have only stayed in the ocean front 2 bedroom so I can't tell you the view for the ocean view rooms. The rooms will have linens. The kitchen comes equiped with pots, pans, plates, cups, coffee cups, frying pans, coffee maker, etc. I think they have a toasted but I'm not 100% sure. I don' remember seeing a blender, The master bed room in the ocean front condo has a 6 drawer dresser and the room with the two beds had a 3 drawer dresser. The only thing that is not provided if you want it is coffee, filters, dish washing liquid and detergent for the dish washer, and laundry deterget if you are going to wash clothesl

thomson ga
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday Sands Condos

the ocean view start on the 8th floor with conference rooms on the south side and rooms on the north side. Most of the condo's are privately owned and can vary in amenities, but most have every thing you will need..... I would check out the ocean front condos for just a few dollars more and from the 6th floor down direct from parking garage entry. with the 2 bedroom on the corners you have ocean front and ocean view balconies..............they book fast as they are the favorite!

FL
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday Sands Condos

Thanks..

I also wasnt sure if the hotel book privately owned condos or if the private ones are listed separately on condo sites.. I did it thru the HS website..

I was considering the Oceanfront, but like the layout of the oceanviews a little better. I like having 2 queens in one room

Do all condos have a w/d?

How are they when you make a request.. I did request higher floor simply to be able to take pictures from the balcony of the waves.. and birds eye view of street.

Only way I'd do oceanfront is if i get 9th floor or up..

Thanks for the info.. much appreciated.

Not tryin to sound picky.:), just wanna get my dollars worth.. I know I will with this place..

Rock Hill
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,054 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday Sands Condos

I know the ocean front 2 bedroom condos have w/d. I'm not sure about the other rooms. THe first time we stayed i na two bedroom condo and requested a 6 plus floor and we were told the only thing they had was the forth. When we stayed there last year we requested as high as possible and we were on the 12th. I guess it mainly depends on availability.

thomson ga
11 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Holiday Sands Condos

It all depends on the owners as to who handles their condo rentals.but most are handled by HS,

The ocean front do have 2 queens in the rear bedroom and also has a ocean view balcony to go along with the ocean front balcony in the front master bedroom and living room.

I know the ocean fronts have w/d.

I think they give you the next room avaliable but do consider you request if it is avaliable and as I said the ocean front are the first to go ........if that tells you anything

I've been told buy rental agents that stastics say the most popular floor levels at myrtle beach are 5,6,7. The only reason I mentioned 6th floor down is because of the parking garage would be a straight shot 60 steps to your front door.

Edited: 27 February 2012, 01:19
FL
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Holiday Sands Condos

Im looking at a pic of the North side,

Are the balconies closest to the ocean smaller?

and then I noticed there seems to be a gap between the 1st rooms and rooms by parking garage.. would that be a room with an obstructed view??

and i take the bigger balconies on varying floors toward the ocean are the ones with 2 bdrms? (i dont mean the 8th floor).

thanks.. i know weird questions.. just gettin excited about stayin there in June.. first timer.. also kinda nervous about what view I'll have..

7. Re: Holiday Sands Condos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 23:41