We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Sands at South Beach Resort

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mount Airy, North...
Level Contributor
74 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday Sands at South Beach Resort

So I just booked our room for July 7-16 at Holiday Sands (Condos) for $1443! This is a one bedroom/one bath condo with washer and dryer. We have stayed here several times and we love it. The condo is big and well stocked and decorated. Just wondering if there is any newer resorts that offer this type of room with the same price?

Chattanooga...
Level Contributor
298 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Sands at South Beach Resort

We stay at Holiday Sands as well and love it.

Check out VRBO.com You can rent directly from the condo owners there.. which can saw you a lot of money.

Enjoy!

Rock Hill
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,059 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday Sands at South Beach Resort

I'm not 100% sure but I don't think so. Holiday Sands South Condos are nice but they are at the lower price range of most hotels. Look at the Grand Atlantic and the Paradise Resort and see if their prices are similar. All three of these were built around the same time and they all are within a 1/2 mile of each other.

Mount Airy, North...
Level Contributor
74 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday Sands at South Beach Resort

Thanks for replying! I checked both Grand Atlantic and Paradise, both are well over $2,100 for the dates we are staying. Seems like Holiday Sands South Beach wins again!

Have a great Easter Weekend and thanks for your help!

4. Re: Holiday Sands at South Beach Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 April 2013, 10:23