We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

first time at myrtle beach

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
tn
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
first time at myrtle beach

were going to be there june 2, is it going to be warm enough at night during that time for the kids to be in the pool..thanks

Athens, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,860 posts
396 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: first time at myrtle beach

Yes.

tn
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: first time at myrtle beach

cool thanks

Chesapeake, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: first time at myrtle beach

it should be but we have been there when at night time it has gotten into the 60's and that doesnt work for me... it really just depends on the weather lolol Ive been there in June and had to come inside during the day because with the wind blowing it was tooooo cold during the day........ and it will depend what your tolerance level is ..... mine well Im a whimp lolol I have to have it HOT!!!!!!!

4. Re: first time at myrtle beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 04:41