We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beach chair and umbrella rentals

ohio
Level Contributor
9 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
beach chair and umbrella rentals

we will be staying @ the landmark resort in august.............any place around to deliver beach chairs and umbrella??? we usually do with life guard. trying to see if it is cheaper to use a rental co.

tammy

georgia
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,353 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: beach chair and umbrella rentals

You may save asmall amount by renting if you pick them up and return. You really can't expect someone to site deliver and pick for less than the on site prices. But, if you are going to take them up and down each day yourself(no delivery service would do this daily) then why not buy an umbrella and a couple of chairs. You can do that for less than a weeks rental.You could then donate them to Goodwill or such if you do not have room to take home. Or just leave them in the closet for the next guest.

canada
Level Contributor
1,665 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: beach chair and umbrella rentals

Here are a couple:

http://www.ver-sc.com/beachlinks.html

http://www.vacationequipmentrentals.com/

I haven't personally used them. When we are down there we see alot of people picking these types of things up at the walmart - guess they discard them afterward.

Bethlehem...
Level Contributor
236 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: beach chair and umbrella rentals

The monster coupon book has coupons for Wings where you can get a 2 position beach chair for $8.99 and a 6 foot beach umbrella for $3.99. That's much cheaper than renting. Granted, they aren't going to be a nice as a rental but for the price, you can't beat it.

Rock Hill
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,074 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: beach chair and umbrella rentals

I would just buy some if you are going to have the lug them back and forth fro mteh beach each day. Just buy a cheap set and leave it for the next people to use.

Boston...
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: beach chair and umbrella rentals

I rented a big umbrella exactly like the ones you get on the beach for $35 for the week. I could of gotten the chairs also for $25 more.. free delivery.. from North Strand Beach Service..

www.northstrandbeachservice.com

We orderd bikes also and they did a great job! They have many items for the family. Don't spend the extra money on the beach.. I also got the tool to set it up and it was $5

6. Re: beach chair and umbrella rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 05:43