We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

party hotel recommendation

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
71 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
party hotel recommendation

looking for a good myrtle beach party hotel with a younger crowd (30's or younger) that has good bars and restaurants nearby.

Any recommendations?

Bethpage NY
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,414 posts
257 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: party hotel recommendation

Take a look at The Breakers the location puts you near bars and restaurants and 1.5 miles to Broadway at the Beach.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,657 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: party hotel recommendation

Look into whichever hotel has Ocean Annies Bar. I believe its either Sand Dunes or Ocean Dunes and is in the Arcadian section.

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, West Virginia
Level Contributor
9,684 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: party hotel recommendation

My first thought was Ocean Annies too! I think its at Sand Dunes. Not sure if there are many places to walk to from there....but "Annies" seems to be a pretty happening place itself.

Dayton, Ohio
Level Contributor
302 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: party hotel recommendation

I was there in September so not sure if it is this way all the time or not but Ocean Annie's closed fairly early, IMO. If you don't have to stay beachfront, look for the hotels by Broadway at the Beach (Hampton, Holiday, Fairfield, a couple others). That is where the highest concentration of nightlife is.

pittsburgh
Level Contributor
180 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: party hotel recommendation

Ocean Annie's is at the Sands Ocean Club

http://www.sandsoceanclub.com

Ocean Annie's is a great place to party in the afternoon, but you'll need to look elsewhere for evening fun.

Edited: 04 May 2012, 21:31
Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,373 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: party hotel recommendation

If you're looking for a "Rehab Party at the Hard Rock Hotel" scene, MB hotels are more family oriented. Some of them have lively pool bars though.

Ocean Annie's, Bummz, and McAdoo's are all fun in central MB (the latter two are not within a hotel).

In the eves, "attitude adjusters" tend to gravitate to either BatB or (my personal favorite) the Marshwalk at Murrells Inlet, for live music, great views and fun crowds.

Hopefully the Dead Dog will be reopened by your visit.

FYI, Dewey Beach DE is a semi-famous east coast party town that's frequented by your age group. It's a little closer to Iron City and close to OCMD, which also has many great bay front watering holes. You can stick your feet in the sand under palm trees and (at some) even go for a dip or be served at tables or rafts anchored in the water (ala Seacrets).

I've not found anything like this in MB and environs.

7. Re: party hotel recommendation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 15:41
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach
Recent Conversations