We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Farmstead Golf/Tidewater Golf/Nicks New York Pub and Grille

Riverside...
Level Contributor
184 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Farmstead Golf/Tidewater Golf/Nicks New York Pub and Grille

Played Farmstead yesterday shot an 86. Course in nice shape really fast greens. Course just didn't excite me. Tidewater today shot an 83! Some really beautiful holes on this course! They were punching two of the fairways and some t-boxes also. Still a good experience! On the the advice of Beachlady3 we went to Nick's for lunch. Really good food in a bar atmosphere. Wife said her burger was awesome. Being a Dodger fan it pained me to order the Mickey Mantle sub. Roast beef cheddarc, mushrooms and a horseradish sauce. Really good!!! They have lots of choices for subs. Dinner menu looks really good too. Worth giving a try!!

Myrtle Beach, South...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,635 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Farmstead Golf/Tidewater Golf/Nicks New York Pub and Grille

I remember feeling same way about Farmstead.

Toronto
Level Contributor
285 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Farmstead Golf/Tidewater Golf/Nicks New York Pub and Grille

Nice round at Tidewater. Easy to score higher there when you're admiring the scenery.

3. Re: Farmstead Golf/Tidewater Golf/Nicks New York Pub and Grille

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2013, 06:15