We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hampton Inn Suites Oceanfront: Anyone been in the fall?

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
kansas
Level Contributor
236 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Hampton Inn Suites Oceanfront: Anyone been in the fall?

We are planning on staying at this hotel (Hilton Honors) and wanted to know if they have bar service at the pool? We are going the last week of September.

Thanks

Hagerstown, Maryland
Level Contributor
127 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hampton Inn Suites Oceanfront: Anyone been in the fall?

We went the week after Labor Day in 2008 and the pool bar was closed at that time.

Nyc
Level Contributor
44 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hampton Inn Suites Oceanfront: Anyone been in the fall?

Stayed here in September, a few years ago, maybe 4 or 5, maybe more. Nice hotel and I think they have added a second building. The one thing I will tell you, the hotel was full of seniors at that time of year. I was a bit surprised. Nothing against seniors as I'm almost there myself just thought it may be important to you. I guess there aren't that many vacationing families at that time of year.

wash dc
Level Contributor
9 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hampton Inn Suites Oceanfront: Anyone been in the fall?

Bar is closed by then and yes full of seniors and snowbirds. Great hotel!

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,372 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hampton Inn Suites Oceanfront: Anyone been in the fall?

If you think it's geezer-ville in September, you should see it in Jan/Feb!

September is a great time to go and there will also be young families with preschoolers (and semi-locals on weekends). Bar being closed would be a bonus for me; BYO is way cheaper! Hampton will not disappoint.

5. Re: Hampton Inn Suites Oceanfront: Anyone been in the fall?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 13:19