We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need comparison property to Anderson Ocean Club

Carrollton, GA
Level Contributor
584 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Need comparison property to Anderson Ocean Club

We like Anderson Ocean Club. However, I would like to look at other similar properties. Please make suggestions. Thanks. John

New Hartford, New...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,060 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need comparison property to Anderson Ocean Club

North Beach Plantation in North Myrtle Beach

Kingston Plantation-Royale Palms

Bethpage NY
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,371 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need comparison property to Anderson Ocean Club

I would say Island Vista and Royale Palms are similiar in fact they are both a little nicer. I love The Anderson location and rooms but the water amenities were quite small . These 2 resorts actually have nicer units and better water facilities. Island Vista is approx 3 miles north of the Anderson and Royale Palms is in Kingston Plantation near North MB. North Beach Plantation is great but it's in North MB and it depends how far away you want to be from the Anderson location. If you want to stay very close to the Anderson then you should check out the Caribbean which is 2 blocks north. The accomodations in the Cayman Tower are almost as nice as the Anderson but the water amenities are way better and it's not sandwiched between hi-rises. Good luck

Carrollton, GA
Level Contributor
584 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need comparison property to Anderson Ocean Club

Thanks for the info. Have stayed at Royal Palms, very nice. Just hoping for location closer to Hwy 17 & 501 junction (Kyle Ripken Baseball Experience - grandson playing in tournament next summer). Overall, I am shocked at weekly prices of condos in MB area. Normally go to Panama City Beach for baseball tournament, but coach wishes to visit MB July 2013, 2BR 2BA unit at Anderson OC via VRBO quote is $2500 for week. Similar unit in PCB with better water amenities is $1875. Go figure. North Beach Plantation rate for similar unit $3000. Royal Palms quoted rate similar to AOC. Oh well, thanks for help

Bayonne, New Jersey
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Need comparison property to Anderson Ocean Club

My suggestion would be the Caribbean

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, West Virginia
Level Contributor
8,911 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need comparison property to Anderson Ocean Club

Also look into The South Wind.

http://www.thesouthwind.com/

Edited: 24 October 2012, 21:29
Annapolis, MD
Level Contributor
711 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Need comparison property to Anderson Ocean Club

With kids and wanting to be close to Rte 17/501 interchange, also agree with the Caribbean or Breakers.

Have you checked out VRBO.com ?

7. Re: Need comparison property to Anderson Ocean Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 02:18