We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best condo resort for younger children ...

Canton, GA
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Best condo resort for younger children ...

we will be vacationing in MB end of june. we are two families with 4 children under the age of 10. we need an oceanfront 2br/2ba. what is the best condo resort with the best kids amenities ... splash pool, water park, kids program, etc. thank you in advance.

Roswell, GA
Level Contributor
385 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best condo resort for younger children ...

I would highly recommend the Ocean Dunes. Website SandsResorts.com (I think that's the site) We used to own a condo there but sold it for a good profit last year. They have 3 bedroom units that are very affordable for 2 families. They have a wonderful water park/ lazy river, several restaurants and a wonderful kids camp. The location is perfectly between Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach. They own several different locations so you have access to any activity at any of their locations. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful vacation.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
296 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best condo resort for younger children ...

Kingston Plantation might be a nice option. Check out their website www.kingstonplantation.com.

Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach