We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sweet potato pie in MB?

Concord, NH
Level Contributor
23 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
Sweet potato pie in MB?

I've been dying to try sweet potato pie since I came south for the winter -- I don't think we have it where I live.

Can anyone recommend a good place to try it?

georgia
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,334 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sweet potato pie in MB?

K & W cafeterias ?

Rock Hill
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,061 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sweet potato pie in MB?

Cracker Barrel has a lot of pies. I know that they have pecan so they may have sweet potatoe pie.

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston, South Carolina, Telluride
Level Contributor
11,076 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sweet potato pie in MB?

I don't think that they do. Maybe as a seasonal item at some times, but I was in one recently and they did not have it. Most of the restaurants tend to serve pumpkin pie, sweet potato is usually more of a homemade item. Making one later today.

If you are willing to drive to Charleston, the Sewee Cafe might have it. A delicious, hole in the wall type place, no website, so you would have to call and see if they have it.

843-928-3609

Concord, NH
Level Contributor
23 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sweet potato pie in MB?

Thanks, all, I did finally find it at K&W.

It was okay, but I probably wouldn't get it again. Their lemon meringue pie, however, is to DIE for!

5. Re: Sweet potato pie in MB?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2014, 06:16