We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with Myrtle Beach Hotels for Young Adults

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Charleston, West...
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Help with Myrtle Beach Hotels for Young Adults

I am interested in vactioning to Myrtle Beach the first week of August. Im looking for a hotel on the beach and in walking distance to attractions and fun. I will have a group of people (4- 6 people) all in their mid 20s. Im wanting something that has a pool with a bar and is more for young adults. I dont have necessarily have a budget but would like for it to stay around 2500. Can anyone give me some suggestions on where to stay. I would like to have a 2 bedroom 2 bath also. Thanks.

Bethpage NY
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,332 posts
240 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with Myrtle Beach Hotels for Young Adults

You have to look at the Breakers, Camelot, Dayton House, Best Western Carolinian and Holiday Inn Pavilion. All of these will put you close to many attractions, Boardwalk, Piers, Skywheel, Ripleys, Slingshot, outdoor concerts and Broadway at the Beach ( which has numerous clubs and bars). It will also allow you to walk to more then a dozen restaurants and numerous bars. You will have to take a cab to Broadway at the Beach, which has many clubs, bars & restaurants but these are the closest oceanfront resort to it. You will love the location and the action and most if not all have onsite Tiki Bars. Good luck

Edited: 15 January 2013, 19:55
Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,364 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with Myrtle Beach Hotels for Young Adults

At most places there will be tons of families with kids in early August.

Quite a few resorts don't rent to anyone under 25, so choose the oldest member of your group to make the reservations. However, you're more likely to be among people your age if you stay at a resort that doesn't have this age requirement.

The list seems to change over time, but this topic comes up a lot, so I'd do a forum search for past threads. Just type "under 25" or "under 21" into the box above your post and click on the magnifying glass.

Post again if you need help narrowing down your choices.

3. Re: Help with Myrtle Beach Hotels for Young Adults

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach