We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachlorette Party in Myrtle Beach

Philadelphia...
1 post
Save Topic
Bachlorette Party in Myrtle Beach

I am planning a bachlorette party in may for my best friend. We are doing 3 nights and 4 days and I am looking for a fun relaxing and affordable place to stay. Most of the resorts/hotels advertise "Family Friendly". I'm also looking at beach rentals. Since its all just adults and this is my first time going there , I am still confused as to where to go. Any ideas?

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
120 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bachlorette Party in Myrtle Beach

Broadway at the Beach is a nice shopping/restaurant area. I have a good time staying at the Hampton Inn on the premises and going bar-hopping. But there's not enough there to entertain you for 4 days and 3 nights. You could do that one night - or you could just take a taxi over there. There's a piano bar and a couple of nightclubs too. I would do that one night, maybe 2 if you really like it.

You might want to check VRBO or similar for a house or condo on the beach and then taxi/drive around for nighttime activities.

Hilton Head, South...
Level Contributor
480 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Bachlorette Party in Myrtle Beach

Hotel Blue may fit the bill better for a bachelorette party, Pretty wild place with a swim up bar and crazy adult pool parties

Bethpage NY
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,367 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bachlorette Party in Myrtle Beach

You should be looking at the strip area which will allow you to walk to many attractions, restaurants and bars. Check out Holiday Inn Pavilion, Best Western Carolinian, Breakers, Camelot and Dayton House. Check out the reviews because Hotel Blue does get pretty bad ones and the above resorts get much better ones. Good luck

4. Re: Bachlorette Party in Myrtle Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2014, 05:17