We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best indoor water features for young kids end of March stay

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
237 posts
Save Topic
Best indoor water features for young kids end of March stay

I have seen Dunes village (we have been to MB once, and we stayed at Coral Reef - but we visited our family at Dunes)...and it was awesome!

I don't think we can afford Dunes, any other hotels with indoor pools specifically fun for ages 2-5?

Bethpage NY
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,321 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best indoor water features for young kids end of March stay

End of march is not overly busy so if you stay in Central MB it will not be overcrowded. The resort with the best water features on the strip is The Caribbean. It has heated outdoor pools as well as indoor pools, 2 indoor hot tubs, indoor kiddie pool and lazy river. good luck

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
13 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best indoor water features for young kids end of March stay

For your age kids the north building of the Dunes is best , however the Caribbean Resort or Long Bay resort have better pool areas for the younger kids and better priced I would look there first

New York
Level Contributor
237 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best indoor water features for young kids end of March stay

Thank you! I will check into Caribbean and Long Bay!

North Myrtle Beach...
Level Contributor
81 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best indoor water features for young kids end of March stay

I'd actually try and find last-minute deals offered by Dunes. Usually when you're trying to book within a 60 day window, most hoteliers will try and liquidate remaining inventory -- especially during a shoulder season time period such as the end of March.

Feel free to call them and at least attempt to wheel and deal.

Doesn't hurt to try, right?

indiana
Level Contributor
122 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Best indoor water features for young kids end of March stay

For your childrens ages I would try and find a deal with Dunes Village. They by far have the best water amenities for that age group.

6. Re: Best indoor water features for young kids end of March stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2014, 07:15