We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marriott's in Myrtle Beach

Warrenton , Virginia
Level Contributor
36 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Marriott's in Myrtle Beach

Just a quick question? I am a Marriott timeshare owner and I am curious. Are the Ocean Watch Villa's and Ocean Dunes by Marriott 2 different places or one in the same? Where are they located?

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
296 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marriott's in Myrtle Beach

They are both located on the same property bedie eachother at the north end of Myrtle Beach. The Marriott Resort at Grande Dunes is a full servie hotel and the Marriott Ocean Watch Villas are timeshares. We toured both last summer and they are absolutely beautiful.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,459 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Marriott's in Myrtle Beach

And just to add to the above post.....the Ocean Dunes is not affiliated with the Mariott at all...its part of the Sands group here at the beach.

Ditto to the above post tho'....the Mariott is a beautiful place! And the beach is one of the best in the area....IMO of course.

:)

Warrenton , Virginia
Level Contributor
36 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marriott's in Myrtle Beach

Thanks for the info. I also meant the Grand Dunes not the Ocean Dunes. Is the Grand Dunes Marriott? Like I said, I am a Marriott Timeshare owner and I didnt know there were 2 Marriotts in MB. I know about the Ocean Watch Villa's but I didnt know about the Grand Dunes. Thanks for all the info.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,459 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Marriott's in Myrtle Beach

The Grande Dunes Mariott is operated by the Columbia-Sussex group. This company manages a number of properties throughout the area.

:)

Albany, New York
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Marriott's in Myrtle Beach

Hello,

The Marriots in Myrlte Beach are two different locations...

The Marriot at Grande Dunes is located at

8400 Costa Verde Drive

Myrtle Beach, SC

The Marriot Ocean Watch Villas are right next door... Not the Same hotel...

The Address is...

8500 Costa Verde Drive

Myrtle Beach, SC

If you have anymore questions.. The Marriot webiste is a good place to start. The people at customer service are really nice. WWW.Marriot.com

6. Re: Marriott's in Myrtle Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 02:16
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach