We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone use Old Colony Realtors, Surfside Beach area

Ohio
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone use Old Colony Realtors, Surfside Beach area

I have seen comments from others who have said their realtors showed up everyday, ugh, by no means are we rowdy bunch but with six teenagers and one toddler and we like to lay around pool and have cocktails in the afternoon, I don't want to have to worry about someone stopping in everyday

southern ontario
Level Contributor
940 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone use Old Colony Realtors, Surfside Beach area

I wouldn't like that either!! We have rented many times but never had a visit from any realtors.

Ohio
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone use Old Colony Realtors, Surfside Beach area

Thanks ! I love tripadvisor, you get real people answers, not a pumped up review. When traveling as a large group it is hard enough to cordinate every thing and everybodys' likes so the less stress the possible, We stayed at Sandbridge Beach in Virginia Beach last year, wow it was great, very relaxing, across the street from the beach. watched dolphins from the deck, had a private pool and could use it at our leasure.

Canton, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Garden City Beach, Surfside Beach
Level Contributor
3,649 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone use Old Colony Realtors, Surfside Beach area

I've rented with both http://www.surfsiderealty.com/ and http://www.dunes.com/ but never used Old Colony Realtors.

3 years ago someone came into my condo spraying for bugs. I thought it was weird and watched him closely, but I guess they spray monthly... This was the only time anyone who was not a friend or family stopped by my condo. If someone checked in every day, I would be upset...

georgia
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,357 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone use Old Colony Realtors, Surfside Beach area

Yes, daily visits would be almost an invasion of privacy if your group is behaving properly. At our large resort it requires two persons to enter a unit, one from security. The pest control treatment schedule is posted in all guest information bulletin boards and elevator lobbies. ie: Building # 1, 2nd Tuesday of each month, building # 2, 2nd Thursday, etc., therefore no surprises. With a rapid turnover in guests and a semi tropical atmosphere in the summer, the regular treatment schedule is a minor but necessary inconvenience.

Edited: 13 March 2013, 11:19
5. Re: Anyone use Old Colony Realtors, Surfside Beach area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach