We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day pass for Dunes Village?

New York
Level Contributor
237 posts
Save Topic
Day pass for Dunes Village?

Anyone know if there is a way to get into Dunes Village just for the day? I just called and the lady said no, but wondering if there are any other possibilities? We are happy to pay. Just looking for stuff to do with our two little kids in this not so nice weather for our spring break. I know they are the only ones with an indoor waterpark, and I see they have a fun outdoor playground too!

georgia
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,356 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day pass for Dunes Village?

I don't think you will find that available. Exclusivity is one of the attractions they can offer and command a higher rate than some. If they offered the amenities to others, why would someone pay the higher daily rate if there were no additional benefits?

Bethpage NY
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,410 posts
257 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day pass for Dunes Village?

I woukld be very unhappy to be a guest at a resort that was allowing day vistors to use their facilities. As nana said the better resorts have better amenities and charge more for them.

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
555 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day pass for Dunes Village?

Some properties allow you access to any "sister properties" (same ownership), but other than that lenk and nana are correct.

indiana
Level Contributor
122 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Day pass for Dunes Village?

Find out how much the cheapest room is and rent it for a night. You would then have two days at the park, might be a little expensive though.

New York
Level Contributor
237 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Day pass for Dunes Village?

Thanks for the replies...yes, good points about how annoying it could be to people staying if they let too many outside people in.

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,372 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Day pass for Dunes Village?

SmithIndiana's post is proof that you can often circumvent "no."

7. Re: Day pass for Dunes Village?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2014, 04:16
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach