We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel rooms on first floor with access to beach

Ohio
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel rooms on first floor with access to beach

Hi,

Our family of 4 is planning a trip to MB at the end of May. We have 2 boys and one is Type 1 Diabetic. We've been to MB before but this is our first year traveling with Type 1. We are looking for a hotel that has rooms on the first floor with access from the patio/balcony to the beach. I know this is hard to find in MB since my search has found basically 0. I thought I'd give the forum a try and see if anyone has information on one that maybe I missed. We need quick access to our room for checking blood sugar levels and such. Thanks in advance!

Hilton Head, South...
Level Contributor
480 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel rooms on first floor with access to beach

Hi There, check out the Caribbean Resort's "Jamican Inn"

It has first floor rooms that are super easy to get in and out of, I stay there for business trips because its so easy to get in and out (no huge towers, no elevators, etc) and the parking lot is very close as well. Heck, the entire building isn't but maybe 3 floors.

Its also nearby some restaurants as well.

Also, this is outside of the MB area, but the "Litchfield Inn" near Pawleys Island has some great easy in/easy out first floor rooms. some even have porches that just go straight out into the sand on the beach.

Mentioned in this post
Pawleys Island
Pawleys Island
Coastal South Carolina, SC
Bethpage NY
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,495 posts
268 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel rooms on first floor with access to beach

Beside the Jamician Bldg at The Caribbean, which is my favorite resort, I believe dayton house has first floor to the ocean

Mentioned in this post
Caribbean
Caribbean
North America
3. Re: Hotel rooms on first floor with access to beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 April 2014, 06:16