We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendations away from the beach

LSH
Alburgh, Vermont
Level Contributor
621 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Recommendations away from the beach

We are not newbies to the area, but usually stay in NMB on the beach. We are only in town for 2 days for business and would appreciate any recommendations near Broadway at the Beach. I've been doing some research and had booked one hotel, but just saw a recent bedbug report for that place and that just creeps me out. Was considering the Fairfield Inn, but read several reviews about musty smell. Both my daughter and husband have asthma and I worry about those types of odors and their reactions. The HI Express doesn't seem to get great reviews. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Hilton Head, South...
Level Contributor
480 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommendations away from the beach

The Suites at Market Common is a pretty good spot, I'd check them out.

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, West Virginia
Level Contributor
8,905 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommendations away from the beach

Have you looked at Sheraton Convention Center Hotel? Stones throw from Broadway. Gets great reviews.

Bethpage NY
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,371 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommendations away from the beach

Take a look at the Hilton Garden Inn by the Coastal Grand Mall. It's less then 5 minutes from Broadway at the Beach and your adjacent to a large Mall.

Edited: 06 May 2013, 19:17
4. Re: Recommendations away from the beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2014, 05:17