We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caribbean Resort

Abingdon, MD
6 posts
Save Topic
Caribbean Resort

After much consideration, I have decided to book at the Caribbean Resort. It looks to me that there are different buildings that you can stay in. It is myself and my 2 daughters going in August.

Any suggestions on which building to stay in?

Hilton Head, South...
Level Contributor
480 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Caribbean Resort

My personal fav is the Jamican. I'm not a fan of the big towers and all the hassle those bring so the Jamican is a good fit. Its a small 3 story building right next to the sea captains. Parking lot is across the street as well so thats handy.

Bethpage NY
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,367 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Caribbean Resort

The Caribbean is my favorite resort in MB. The Jamician is approx 300 feet from the main resort. Its an older small motel type and the units have been updated. It does have it's own small pool but all the other amenities are in the main resort. The Jamician units are the least expensive accomodations. Since it's you and 2 girls I would opt to be in the main resort. I think you would feel more secure. They offer 1 bedroom oceanfront units in the Dominican Tower which either have a king or 2 doubles plus kitchen and living room. They have also been upgraded. I would sugeest a floor higher then 5 or 6 because you do face out over the lazy river and pool deck so noise will be reduced as you move up. The Cayman Tower is the newest and nicest and they offer 2,3 & 4 bedroom units. The 2 bedroom condos are eithe angle view to the ocean or direct oceanfront. If you can get a 2 bedroom angle at a good price they are very nice and if you are above the 4th floor you have great views.Good luck

3. Re: Caribbean Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2014, 07:16