We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Steak Restaurant

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Carrollton, GA
Level Contributor
575 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Steak Restaurant

My wife and I are looking for a good casual steak restaurant. Have read many reviews on all "steak" restaurants shown on TA. I hate to ask where the locals eat, but, if I lived in MB, would probably buy at local butcher shop and cook-out at home. But, is there such a place where the locals do enjoy an occasional steak? Thanks.

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
509 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Steak Restaurant

Probably Angelo's Steak and Pasta, or if you don't mind a short trip to Murrell's Inlet you might try Drunken Jack's. If you want to go upscale? New York Prime.

Canton, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Garden City Beach, Surfside Beach
Level Contributor
3,410 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Steak Restaurant

I would second Angelo's. I love Drunken Jack's but I always order fish there, usually whatever their special is for that day...

Morgantown, West...
Destination Expert
for Morgantown
Level Contributor
1,569 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Steak Restaurant

We're not locals, but when we used to stay on the southern end of the strand we always enjoyed Thorny's Steakhouse. Great food and good prices. Angelos advertisements say they are famous for their steaks, so we're planning to give them a try next week on our visit.

yo. oh
Level Contributor
307 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Steak Restaurant

While I'm not a local, I'll mention that there is also Chucks Steakhouse

Huntington, West...
Level Contributor
127 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Steak Restaurant

We like Carolina Roadhouse, normally split the filet and shrimp meal.

Chuck's steakhouse has a really good happy hour but have only ate appetizers there.

6. Re: Steak Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2014, 05:16