We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast Recommendations

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Douglassville...
Level Contributor
146 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast Recommendations

Hi everyone! We will be driving to Myrtle Beach this weekend for the first time. We are coming from PA and will be heading down I95. We are hoping to stop somewhere off of 95 for breakfast Saturday morning. What's the best area to stop with some good restaurants serving breakfast? We will have a 4 year old with us so prefer something that we won't have to wait a long time for a table.

Thanks!

(I'll also post this question in the NC forums)

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
49 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast Recommendations

Sea Captains, Great Breakfast Buffet with made to order omelette station, I think under $9:00 per person.

Douglassville...
Level Contributor
146 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast Recommendations

Thanks!! Actually, we are stayng at the Caribbean Resort so we will be DEFINITELY checking out Sea Captains. I just realized I made a mistake in my original post. I'm looking for places to stop that are off 95 in North Carolina. Thanks for your help, though :)

Bethpage NY
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,352 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast Recommendations

If you are looking in NC to stop take a look at Roanoke Rapids which is just over the NC border. There are numerous places to eat and you will have a large selection. The Caribbean is my favorite resort in MB and I will be heading there in 3 weeks. The location will aloow you to walk to many restaurants ,attractions, etc.

Edited: 14 August 2013, 19:49
Douglassville...
Level Contributor
146 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast Recommendations

Hi Lenk58!! Yes, I think you actually were one of the people on here who recommended the Caribbean Resort to us! We are very excited to get there and I think we are going to love the location, too! Thanks for the recommendations for Roanoke Rapids. That is just exactly about the area we were hoping to stop in!!! Have a great time in 3 weeks :)))

Myrtle Beach, South...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,624 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breakfast Recommendations

There is a Dunkin Doughnuts in Halifax N.C. that we like to stop at.. There are stuffed animals thru out the restaurant that is shared with a convenience store making for a very unique stop.

Sometimes we stop at the Golden Corral in Spotsylvania, but I believe that is Virginia.

Level Contributor
56 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Breakfast Recommendations

Look for Chick filet's off I-95. I know there are several around Richmond. Considered fast food, but have several healthy alternatives and always clean, good service. Some even have play areas for kids which is a good way to get them worn out for the rest of the car ride.

7. Re: Breakfast Recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2014, 06:18