We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reasonably Priced Hotel on the Beach

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
langsue@msn.com
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Topic
Reasonably Priced Hotel on the Beach

Hey Guys,

Looking for a reasonably priced hotel on the beach with an outdoor pool. Only going to be there a couple of nights. Have stayed at the Long Bay Resort many years ago and liked it but we're wondering if there were any other places in the same area that we should be considering. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Ohio
Level Contributor
27 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reasonably Priced Hotel on the Beach

We like Ocean Reef Resort which is right next to Long Bay. We will be there again next week. :)

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
5,428 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reasonably Priced Hotel on the Beach

I too have stayed at Long Bay and was very satisfied. My recent stay at Avista in North Myrtle Beach was also quite good, so I'd recommend checking out their pricing options. It's a few miles north, but worth a look in my opinion.

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, West Virginia
Level Contributor
8,193 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reasonably Priced Hotel on the Beach

Carolina Winds is just a couple of blocks to the north. We have stayed there twice and really enjoyed it. No complaints. Grande Shores is right next door, another nice place. Last two hotels in that area too...so not crowded at all. To the south of Long Bay is Monteray Bay, another good hotel worth looking at.

Level Contributor
12 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Reasonably Priced Hotel on the Beach

We stayed at the Best Western Plus Carolinian last year and will again this year too. It's oceanfront and they are running fall deals right now. It's down quite a bit from Long Bay though. It's around 25th avenue. Look at Oceana Resorts and you can find it. The prices are great and the suites are a very good deal. Stay in the tower if you do though. The older building could use some work.

Bethpage NY
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,332 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Reasonably Priced Hotel on the Beach

Check out The Caravelle.

6. Re: Reasonably Priced Hotel on the Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2014, 06:22
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach
Recent Conversations