We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clean, family, resort...

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
755 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Clean, family, resort...

Looking for an affordable, clean, preferably beachfront resort with 4 and 5 year old, any suggestions would be most appreciated...thanks!

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
6,038 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clean, family, resort...

There are many options, but I would start with Long Bay. My wife and I wanted nice but affordable oceanfront accommodations and found it to fit the bill. There's also a good burger joint right next door (River City Café). In North Myrtle Beach, we had a good experience with Avista as well. They were quite helpful in accommodating us and our 1-year-old. I know your kids are older, so you won't need the same amenities we did, but you'll be in a good place either way. Both facilities offer clean spacious rooms (all suites at Avista) and well kept pool and recreational facilities.

Wake Forest, NC
Level Contributor
920 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Clean, family, resort...

Look into Dune Village...Great indoor water park geared twoards kids your age....It is in a residential section, that is quiet, yet not to far off from some of the main attrations, such as Broadway at the Beach.

Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Clean, family, resort...

My favorite resort is Caribbean resort. I usually stay there. Great prices and amenities.

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
555 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Clean, family, resort...

Dunes Village has some of the best "kid friendly" features, and in a quieter section of the beach.

5. Re: Clean, family, resort...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 December 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach