We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking question at Sandy Beach resort

Naperville
Level Contributor
404 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Parking question at Sandy Beach resort

The resort website says this:

"Limit one parking permit per unit; Townhouses and Penthouses limit two parking permits."

Is this still the case? I've read a recent forum comment saying one permit for each bedroom. I'm looking at a 2 BR unit and we would be there with 2 cars.

If true, what are the options to park our 2nd car???

Thanks!

Naperville
Level Contributor
404 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking question at Sandy Beach resort

No one has stayed at Sandy Beach? I've emailed them but have not heard back. Guess I will call them.

Athens, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,906 posts
403 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking question at Sandy Beach resort

I called just a couple of weeks ago to verify the number of parking permits that came with the 3bdrm units after reading the limit posted on their web site. I was told 1 parking permit per bdrm per unit and they confirmed 3 permits would come with the 3bdrm. It would be nice to know if you call and get the same answer.

Naperville
Level Contributor
404 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking question at Sandy Beach resort

I call them today, The guy said permits are based on the number of bedrooms. So I said can you revise the info on the web. He just repeated himself. Clueless guy.

4. Re: Parking question at Sandy Beach resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2015, 05:18