We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Savvy teenage travelers advice for entertainment in March?

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Austin, TX
Level Contributor
53 posts
96 reviews
Save Topic
Savvy teenage travelers advice for entertainment in March?

Sounds like the beach and ocean will be too cold for us 2nd week in March 2014.. Family not that excited re the offerings at Broadway. Kids are 18 and 12 and have traveled extensively. Any ideas for memorable activities?

Also, I had read there's a sunset cruise that's fun, informative, and not touristy but now I can't find it.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
1,074 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Savvy teenage travelers advice for entertainment in March?

Here's some ideas posted not long ago. Some are probably not going to appeal to your teens, but some may.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g54359-i25-k712689…

Would they like Brookgreen Gardens? You could always hit Huntington Beach State Park while you're down there and eat somewhere at Murrel's Inlet.

Ontario
Level Contributor
26 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Savvy teenage travelers advice for entertainment in March?

Lots for teens to do we've taken ours kayaking in the marsh, golfing, plantation tours, Brookgreen gardens day trips to Wilmington or Charleston.

Austin, TX
Level Contributor
53 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Savvy teenage travelers advice for entertainment in March?

Thanks. Seems like most of the kids' activities are geared towards a much younger age group. Would you agree? (Mine are 12 & 18). They would not be interested in the Gardens and it will be too cold for us on the beach in March. Are you familiar with the dinner sunset cruise that's also an informative tour?

Austin, TX
Level Contributor
53 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Savvy teenage travelers advice for entertainment in March?

Thanks. Kayaking in the march could be good if it is not too cold....is it protected from the wind?

Are you familiar with the dinner sunset cruise that's also an informative tour?

5. Re: Savvy teenage travelers advice for entertainment in March?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2015, 07:18