We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kitchen supplies?

Ontario Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Topic
kitchen supplies?

We are going to the windsurfer in 3 weeks and we have the suite, what does the hotel supply as far as the kitchen is concerned? What do I need to bring of my own?

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, West Virginia
Level Contributor
8,540 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kitchen supplies?

"Usually" hotel kitchens have just the basics...enough dishes and silverware for 4 people (at least), couple of pots and pans and a skillet. Spatula or two. Coffee maker, toaster. Could already have paper towels and napkins, but I would go ahead and bring or buy some. Should have dish detergent, but again...might bring your own.

I would call and ask what is supplied.

charleston, wv
Level Contributor
2,971 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kitchen supplies?

Hearing more and more people bringing crock pots. Dinner can cook during day while you're outside enjoying the beach.

Glasses in rentals are usually on the small size. Either bring larger plastic glasses from home or save drink cups from fast food stops driving down. River City Café, California Pizza and couple other places have heavy plastic cups for taking back to condo.

Eff. kitchen probably won't have dishwasher. Might pickup some paper plates.

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,372 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: kitchen supplies?

I have routinely found the cookware to be "distressed" (I would have tossed it long ago). We bring what we need to cook in and a toaster oven. I also bring a folding tray since counter space is often at a premium. you

Of course, you can always pick up what you need after assessing the situation and then take it along home.

4. Re: kitchen supplies?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 April 2015, 06:16