We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Smoked Barbecued Ribs

Galesburg, Illinois
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
Smoked Barbecued Ribs

Back here in IIllinois, we enjoy good hickory smoked pork ribs. Can anyone suggest a good SMOKED rib restaurant in the Myrtle Beach or surrounding area??? We have seen BQ restaurants with pulled pork, chicken, etc. but not ribs. A couple of years, ago, there was a place called Mr. Pit that had great flavored ribs. Last year, it was gone. Has it opened up anywhere, else, around there? I realize that seafood is the food of choice, there, but . after I've had my seafood fix, I begin to crave good smoked ribs.

charleston, wv
Level Contributor
2,972 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Smoked Barbecued Ribs

Try this site. On left side of page click American. Several BBQ rib places. Mr Pit still there. Think another favorite is Sticky Fingers. There is also Damon's but we were disappointed the one time we tried the one at Barefoot Landing.

http://www.myrtlebeachscrestaurants.com/

MA
Level Contributor
87 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Smoked Barbecued Ribs

Just came back from MB - we went to Sticky Fingers and it was great. You won't be disappointed. Hubby got a full rack w/4 different sauces and he ate every last bite!

Enjoy!!

new york
Level Contributor
487 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Smoked Barbecued Ribs

There is a place called smokey bones www.smokeybones.com this place is great.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,459 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Smoked Barbecued Ribs

Agree with Sticky Fingers. It is a "local" southern chain, but has really tasty ribs! Mr. Pit moved from its dowtown location but didnt fair very well at new spot and went out of business. I also like the ribs at Tony Roma's at Broadway at the Beach.

:)

nyc
Level Contributor
262 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Smoked Barbecued Ribs

we just returned.. and i love the ribs at J. Edwards

Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
810 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Smoked Barbecued Ribs

Without a doubt...Sticky Fingers! Mmmmmmm! Enjoy!

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Smoked Barbecued Ribs

Oh, wow..I'm so excited! There's a Sticky Fingers in Myrtle. I went to Sticky Fingers in Chattanooga 3 years ago and I'm still bragging about it!

8. Re: Smoked Barbecued Ribs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2009, 21:16
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach
Recent Conversations