We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Petree Coastal Rentals

North Carolina
Level Contributor
5 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Petree Coastal Rentals

I am about to rent a condo in North Myrtle Beach from Petree Coastal Rentals. This company is located in Little River, SC. I can't find a Yelp review or anything. Does anyone have any experience with the company?

Richmond, VA
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Petree Coastal Rentals

I am in the process of booking vacation with final pay due this week. Leaving in three weeks. A little leary about paying for rental with check as there is little recourse. They do allow for you to put security deposit on credit card though.

Pittsburgh...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Petree Coastal Rentals

How did things work out for you? I am getting ready to do the same thing and had the same reservations.

JB

North Carolina
Level Contributor
5 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Petree Coastal Rentals

So far, communication with the company has been fine. We just received our parking passes and our payment has been processed correctly. I will post a review of the condo when we get back.

Roanoke, Virginia
Level Contributor
4 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Petree Coastal Rentals

How was your experience? I was considering booking through Petree Coastal Rentals and it seems like a scam. I feel very weary of mailing a check to them.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
5 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Petree Coastal Rentals

Our experience was great. Our payment was processed correctly. The condo was great. We did not have to go to an office to get a key, because they give you the entry code and parking pass in the mail, which was a plus. We needed to contact the property manager when we first arrived, and he answered the phone right away. No trouble at all.

North Myrtle Beach...
Level Contributor
81 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Petree Coastal Rentals

Never heard of this company before - will definitely be doing some research.

Holly Springs...
Level Contributor
4 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Petree Coastal Rentals

Any other reviews of Petree Coastal Rentals out there? Getting ready to put final payment in mail and pretty nervous!

Roanoke, Virginia
Level Contributor
4 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Petree Coastal Rentals

it does seem kinda sketchy but I just got back from my vacation and it worked wonderfully. because there is a key lockbox at the residence, there is no formal checkin checkout process which saves time. After payment I promptly received parking passes and it was smooth sailing from there. all Im waiting on now is for my security deposit to return in the mail. Although, depending on the unit you rent, there is no laundry service but bath towels are provided. The unit I rented was exactly as described, no more no less, and we enjoyed our stay.

Ive been meaning to leave a review on vrbo, but I would definitely rent from petree again next year. Our place was cheaper with Petree for the same unit than others in the same complex, and it had an adequately equipped full kitchen. Although it did need some updates, Petree was simple, easy and quick to process everything.

Roanoke, Virginia
Level Contributor
4 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Petree Coastal Rentals

it does seem kinda sketchy but I just got back from my vacation and it worked wonderfully. because there is a key lockbox at the residence, there is no formal checkin checkout process which saves time. After payment I promptly received parking passes and it was smooth sailing from there. all Im waiting on now is for my security deposit to return in the mail. Although, depending on the unit you rent, there is no laundry service but bath towels are provided. The unit I rented was exactly as described, no more no less, and we enjoyed our stay.

Ive been meaning to leave a review on vrbo, but I would definitely rent from petree again next year. Our place was cheaper with Petree for the same unit than others in the same complex, and it had an adequately equipped full kitchen. Although it did need some updates, Petree was simple, easy and quick to process everything.

Roanoke, Virginia
Level Contributor
4 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Petree Coastal Rentals

Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach