We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakers new building

canton,ohio
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Breakers new building

Has anyone stayed at the breakers new building across the street? I believe it's called The Dunes

pittsburgh
Level Contributor
285 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakers new building

I had looked into it & they sent me pictures from facebook that they posted earlier in the year. It doesn't look too bad. If you are familiar with the resort it is on the same side as the parking garage just on other side of the block. there is an elevator in the building and a pool. we were going to stay there however waited too long contemplating & they booked up in the matter of 1-2 days.

canton,ohio
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakers new building

Not familiar with the hotel. We booked 5 nights in the palmetto but only really need a place to sleep and shower. It would be 100.00 cheaper there. We have an efficiency in the palmetto we don't care if we see the ocean or not.

3. Re: Breakers new building

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2015, 22:16