We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Original calabash , wich one is the original

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
38 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Original calabash , wich one is the original

Someone told me about this restaurant seafood buffet , I was looking for it and found a few that say original calabash or original Benjamin's calabash , Anyone recommend the better one that has better seafood , are they the same owner or same food ? And

Rock Hill
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,052 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Original calabash , wich one is the original

The "Original Benjamin's" that is very popular is on restaurant row on the northern end of MB. We personally prefer Crabby Mike's in Surfside. We stay closer to there is the main reason. They both are great buffets for crab legs, seafood items, and other non seafood items.

Canton, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Garden City Beach, Surfside Beach
Level Contributor
3,347 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Original calabash , wich one is the original

If you are looking for good fresh local seafood, I suggest heading down to Murrells Inlet, but if you do want a buffet, this thread may be useful:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g54359-i25-k753458…

Dublin, Virginia
Level Contributor
851 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Original calabash , wich one is the original

Original Benjamin's is our favorite of all the buffets.

4. Re: Original calabash , wich one is the original

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2015, 06:16